Deep Forest Garden Resort Policies
- The hotel is only authorized to accommodate properly registered guests. For this purpose, guests are to present their valid national ID card or passport, or any other valid proof of identity to the relevant hotel employee upon request. The hotel is to issue guests with an accommodation pamphlet immediately upon registration, which will contain the name of the hotel, the name of the guest, the passport number with country of origin, the address of the guest, the phone number of the guest, his signature, the room number and the price for one night accommodation and the duration of the stay. The room tariff is not inclusive of any charges for food and beverages or any other services; these can be billed to your room account.
- Settlement of bills: bills must be settled on presentation either by payment in cash or valid credit cards, cheques are not accepted.
- Guests are to use their rooms for the agreed period. If the period of accommodation is not stipulated in advance, guests are to check out by 11.00 a.m. on the last day of their stay at the latest, and they are obliged to have vacated the room by this time or P150 per hour will be charged for the first 6:00 hours, past 6:00 hours the full amount of one day occupancy will be charged. Check in time if the room is still occupied is approximately 12 noon; if the room is vacant check in time can be earlier. In the event that the hotel has already reserved this room beforehand, and the guest fails to pay attention to requests to vacate the room, or if he or she is not present in the hotel, the hotel reserves the right with a three-member committee in attendance to catalogue the guests possessions and to store them in a safe place so that the room can be used by the guest for whom it has been reserved.
- Be advised to keep valuables in the hotel safe which is located in our office at the entrance. You have a padlock to lock your cabinet for safe keeping of bigger item. Keep your door lock closed when not in the room or when you are sleeping, we have a permanent security guard. The hotel will not in any way whatsoever, be responsible for the loss of guest's belongings or any other property.
- In special cases, the hotel may offer a guest accommodation other than that which has been arranged, if it does not differ in any essential manner from that which was stipulated in the confirmed booking.
- On the basis of a confirmed booking the hotel is to reserve the room for the guest up to 4:00 Pm only, unless the booking stipulates otherwise.
- The hotel may offer guests who ask to extend their stay a different room to the one in which they were originally accommodated.
- Hotel keys must be deposited at the reception desk whenever guest leaves the premises and at the time of check out. Lost keys (each Php.900) will be charged.
- Hazardous goods like gas cylinders, cooking stoves, inflammable fuels, firearms, etc in the hotel premises by guests is strictly prohibited.
- Management rights: The management reserves for itself the absolute right of admission to any person in the hotel premises and to request any guest to vacate his or her room at any moment without any previous notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever. The guest shall be bound to vacate when requested to do so. In default, the management will be entitled to remove the luggage and belongings of the visitor from the room occupied by him or her - with a three-member committee in attendance - and lock the room or rent the room to another guest.
- Guests may not move furnishings, or interfere with the electrical network or any other installations in the hotel rooms or on the premises of the hotel without the consent of the hotel management.
- A guest may not use his or her own electrical appliances, which are not used for the guest's personal hygiene and comfort. You can use electric razors, hairdryers or chargers for laptops, flashlights etc in the hotel.
- The rooms cannot be used by more persons than original booked, if more persons are admitted they will be charged accordingly.
- If the guest becomes ill or injured, the hotel can help the provision of medical assistance or, as the case may be, to arrange for the guest to be taken to hospital, all at the guest expenses.
- Upon departing, guests are obliged to turn off all water faucets, the lights in the room and its facilities as well the aircon and to shut the door as they leave. Keep your door and windows closed when the aircon is working.
- Smoking is not allowed in the room for security reasons and respect for the non smoking guests. Rooms are equipped with fire and smoke alarms for your safety.
- Washing of clothes is not allowed in the room, laundry is available in the hotel, ask the reception.
- The use of WIFI in the bar and restaurant area is free of charge for guest only. The use of the internet computer in the bar area is free of charge for guest who stays in the hotel only.
- For security reasons, it is not appropriate to leave children under 10 years of age without adult supervision in the hotel room or other areas on the hotel premises. Running and playing in the bar and restaurant area is not allowed.
- Dogs and other animals are totally prohibited
- Guests are to observe nighttime peace and quiet in the period from 10.00 p.m. to 9.00 a.m., i.e. they are not to disturb the other guests accommodated in the hotel.
- Unless stipulated otherwise in advance, guests are obliged to pay the prices for accommodation and other services rendered in accordance with the valid price list upon arrival. The bill is payable upon being presented.
- Long distance bookings from unknown guests can only be registered by receiving of minimum 30% of the total booking fee. This amount will be deposited in a Peso, Euro or Dollar account nominated by hotel. All other guests can pay a deposit at the reception of the hotel for their bookings.
- Complaints by guests and any suggestions for improving the hotel's activities are welcomed by the hotel management.
- Guests are obliged to pay for any loss or damage of hotel property caused by themselves, their friends or any person for whom they are responsible.
- Minors under 18 years, male or female, are not allowed to stay at this hotel without being accompanied by their parents or guardians. It shall be unlawful for any person under the age of 18 to posses or consume any alcoholic beverage, illegal drugs or cigarettes.
- Guests are obliged to observe the provisions of these House Rules. In the event that a guest is in breach of these rules, the hotel has the right to repudiate the agreement on the provision of accommodation services before the agreed period has elapsed.
For further information or queries, please contact us.
Rules and regulations might change at any time.
Thank you very much for staying with us!
Accident Waiver And Release of Liability from Dammages of Personal Belongings While Staying at Deep Forest Garden Resort
ALL CUSTOMER STAYING AT DEEP FOREST GARDEN RESORT.
I, HEREBY ASSUME ALL OF THE RISKS OF STAYING AND/OR VOLUNTEERING IN ANY
ACTIVITY OR EVENT, including by way of example and not limitation, any risks that may arise from negligence OR INCIDENTAL ACCIDENT OF ANY KIND DURING MY STAY AT THE RESORT.
or carelessness on MY PART OR MY FAMILY ORpersons or entities being released, from dangerous or defective equipment orDAMMAGE OCCURRED IN MY LUGGAGESOR LUGGAGES CONTENT INCLUDING PERSONAL BELONGINGS INSIDE THE LUGGAGES OR PERSONAL INJURIES
property owned, maintained, or controlled by DEEP FOREST GARDEN RESORT, or because of their possible liability without fault.
I understand that at this event or related activities, I may be photographed. I agree to allow my photo, video, or film
likeness to be used for any legitimate purpose by the xc l..7jevent holders, producers, sponsors, organizers, and assigns.
The accident AND DOMMAGES waiver and release of liability shall be construed broadly to provide a release and waiver to the
maximum extent permissible under applicable law.
I CERTIFY THAT I HAVE READ THIS DOCUMENT, AND I FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS CONTENT. I AM
AWARE THAT THIS IS A RELEASE OF LIABILITY AGAINST DEEP FOREST GARDEN RESORT AND I AGREE OF MY OWN FREE WILL TO THOSE CONDITIONS
Waiver of Liability Permission Form
This Agreement waives the liability of DEEP FOREST GARDEN RESORT, hereinafter referred to as use of the services, facilities, and swimming pool. A non-parent cannot legally sign this waiver for other people’s children. It must be signed by a parent/legal guardian.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AND SIGN BELOW
- POOL IS OPEN FROM 9 AM TO 10 PM DAILY.AFTER 10 PM IT IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED TO USE ANY POOL FACILITIES-JACUZZY ETC..CHILDRENS OF ALL AGE ARE STRICKTLY PROHIBITED WITHOUT THERE PARENTS SUPERVISION INN OR AROUND THE POOL
I, (GUEST OF DEEP FOREST GARDEN RESORT), utilizing the services, facilities, swimming pool.
- I hereby agree that the use of the services, facilities, swimming pool, is at my child’s and my own risk. As a condition of my and my child’s use of such services, facilities, swimming pool. I on behalf of myself, my heirs and assigns and my child expressly agree to forever discharge, waive and release Deep Forest Garden Resort, its owners, management, staff, servants, agents, employees and/or independent contractors and their heirs, successors and assigns from any and all claims, demands, injuries, damages, actions, or courses of action, and from all acts of active or passive negligence on the part of Deep Forest Garden Resort, its owners, management, staff, servants, agents, employees and/or independent contractors that I or my child (if applicable) may have or acquire against Deep Forest Garden Resort, its owners, management, staff, servants, agents, employees and/or independent contractors on account of bodily injury, mental injury and/or property damage from, any mishap, accident, loss, damage or injury suffered by my child or myself or others resulting from , connected with or caused by the use of DEEP FOREST GARDEN RSORT services, fitness programs, swimming pool and /or facilities whether located on or off the Deep Forest Garden Resort premises, including, but not limited to any injury resulting from mechanical defects or failure of any equipment or devices used in such services, programs, swimming pool or facilities. I further agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Deep Forest Garden Resort, its owners, management, staff, servants, agents, employees and/or independent contractors, their heirs, successors and assigns from any and all claims, losses or liability arising from, connected with or caused by my or my child’s use of Deep Forest Garden Resort services, swimming pool and facilities, whether located on or off the Deep Forest Garden Resort premises.
- I declare and affirm that I and my child am (or are) in good medical and physical condition and that the use of the Deep Forest Garden Resort services, facilities, swimming pool and does not pose any danger to my or my child’s (if applicable) health.
- I agree that I and my child will abide by all the rules and regulations of the INN, which may be posted at the INN, or issued orally and/or published. These rules may be amended at the RESORT discretion. I agree that I and my child will not engage in behavior injurious to the enjoyment of the RESORT by other Members or Guests. I understand and agree that my and my child’s use of Deep Forest Garden Resort may be immediately terminated if my (or their) behavior is not in accordance with the above.
- I have read and understand the foregoing, and acknowledge my consent to the terms of this Waiver.